BBA Distance Education Online in Ghaziabad
BBA Distance Education is a 3-year undergraduate program with a primary focus on business and management. With subjects like business law, economics, and marketing, it offers specializations in entrepreneurship, accounting, Digital marketing, and more. The eligibility criteria for the BBA distance course is a 12th-grade certificate, and fees range from INR 15,500 to 30,000 annually. BBA distance course is a UGC-approved program that trains students with essential business fundamentals, leading to successful careers.
Students in the BBA Distance Education program will get a chance to study subjects such as business law, business economics, business statistics, business ethics, entrepreneurship development, marketing elements, product and material management, and so on.
Specializations: The BBA distance degree program has numerous specializations such as entrepreneurship, accounting, international business, human resource management, finance, marketing, business process management, etc.
Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria for admission to the BBA distance education programs generally remain 12th. However, marks requirements normally differ from one university to another.
Fee Structure: The fee for the BBA Distance Education program at respected universities and institutions is seen as ranging from 15,500 to 30,000 Indian rupees per yea
Indian Top 10 BBA Distance Education Specializations
- Marketing: Imagine traversing the market’s lively, ever-changing vegetation. This expertise focuses on consumer ecosystems and reaching them.
- Bank and finance management: Imagine navigating the complex rivers of finance, understanding money movement, and mastering financial stewardship.
- Human Resource Management: You’re in the organization’s garden, cultivating its people and ensuring plants thrive.
- Sports : Boardroom strategy meets sporting excitement. like coaching a corporate team.
- Hotel management: Imagine creating a pleasant oasis for tourists, understanding hospitality, and making every guest feel at home.
- A focus on creativity and development in family businesses is ideal for those who want to grow their own firm.
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management: You manage the supply chain ecosystem, starting with seeds and ending with finished goods.
- Insurance Management: Learn how to recognize and minimize risks like a farmer knows the seasons.
- Strategic management means planning long-term growth, recognizing the big picture, and leading your company to success.
- International Business: Explore the worldwide economy, cross-cultural exchanges, and international trade.
BBA Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students who want to learn the BBA Distance Education always provide some set of rules, or these can be called the criteria collectively. The criteria are very important for the selection of students, as this will determine the eligibility of each student. Knowing about the eligibility for distance BBA admission is given as follows:
- The first requirement is to pass a qualification up to the 12th standard in the pattern of 10+2 and secure an average minimum 50% score.
- Previous studies must have been obtained from an institute that was well-known and recognized.
- It is most suitable if the students pursued their last studies in the commerce field, but students from other fields can also apply.
- There is no entrance exam conducted for the distance BBA course.
Why Study BBA Distance Education?
- Many Indian students can’t enroll in BBA programs due to financial or time constraints. For those students, there is the best option for online & distance learning.
- Accessibility: Distance BBA programs serve working-class and financially challenged students. The distance BBA mode is less expensive than the regular BBA course.
- Interactive Learning: BBA Distance Education supports self-learning but provides support. Weekend Personal Contact Programme (PCP) classes allow students to interact with teachers and peers.
- Flexible Attendance: Distance BBA students who can’t attend PCP classes can download lecture videos or audio recordings from the university’s website.
- Savings on Expenses: BBA Distance education programs save commute, housing, and campus-related costs.
We advise interested students to read the following sections of this article for more information on the BBA distance learning program and its admissions procedure.